Seasoned Vets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AFC Standings

AFC East

Team Owner Ovr
Tyler21220 2-0
Open 0-2
Open 1-0
MoonShot11
1-0

AFC North

Team Owner Ovr
Th3Ball3rz360
2-0
Open 0-2
Venomous 6ite
0-1
xDHGxManuto 1-0

AFC South

Team Owner Ovr
xMajesticxChaos
1-1
yominor
2-0
Sharpshooter854
2-0
TaliNYC
1-1

AFC West

Team Owner Ovr
Wiiliam Shatner
1-0
Troy491
0-1
Open
0-2
Poseidon_Chaos
0-1

The SV Knowledge Base

2 posters

Go down

The SV Knowledge Base Empty The SV Knowledge Base

Post by Sicknarlo Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:11 pm

This may be a completely dumb idea, but I think it's something that we could work on over time to help players, old and new, learn basic strategies and techniques to play better and level the playing field a bit. Maybe even a new sub thread where people can post specific schemes/plays/ask questions?

Let's face it--there is bound to be a big skill gap in Madden. You can try to level it out by setting sim rules, and they certainly help, but ultimately I think having a section where players can go to get information on how to stop certain things would be beneficial to the entire league. Players can learn how to beat press for example, or to combat blitzes, or to stop outside runs, etc...

...or even learn basic concepts of how to play defense. I see a lot of people saying they don't know much about defense. A lot of people don't know that 2 Man Under is often auto press, which if used a lot can tick people off. This is where we can help level the playing field and make the league more competitive. This information is out there of course, but most of us have jobs, school, friends, wives, children etc which could make it inconvenient. I'm hardly a great player, but I'm sure there are some things I can help people out with. Just like I'm sure there are things people can help me out with.

Sicknarlo

Back to top Go down

The SV Knowledge Base Empty Re: The SV Knowledge Base

Post by bayou b3ngals Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:51 pm

sounds like a good idea
bayou b3ngals
bayou b3ngals

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum